[time-nuts] 5061's on ebay

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Thu Feb 23 10:56:57 UTC 2012

The ion pump current at 0 is not good. At work they bought an FTS4065B
without telling me before: instead of a very old FTS4065, there is an
already working PRS50. Anyway if the ion currect is 0 check the HV
generator first. Check this http://www.ke5fx.com/cs.htm on how to try to
reactivate the ion pump using an external HV power supply.