[time-nuts] Neutrinos not so fast? (defectove connector)

David davidwhess at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 16:49:17 UTC 2012

A transformer or differential signaling would also have the virtue of
allowing easy galvanic isolation to prevent ground loops.

Fiber optic and line receivers often set their switching threshold
using a positive and negative peak detector.  The same design works
very well for analog peak to peak automatic triggering in
oscilloscopes.

AN47-59, 50 MHz Adaptive Threshold Trigger Circuit:

http://www.linear.com/docs/4138

AN61-15, High Speed Adaptive Trigger Circuit:

http://www.linear.com/docs/4150