[time-nuts] OT - Portable Digital 'scope
rlajeunesse at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 23 20:32:19 UTC 2012
Looks interesting, but...
1) The probe connectors are not the usual BNC. Are they anything common?
2) No mating cables or connectors provided for channels 3,4, and function
3) Function generator output will have significant DC bias and no anti-aliasing.
4) Does not appear to be able to save files to a flash drive.
5) When connected to a PC the PC's earthing is carried through to the probes.
No experience, sorry.
From: Tom Knox <actast at hotmail.com>
To: time-nuts at febo.com
Sent: Thu, February 23, 2012 3:10:26 PM
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] OT - Portable Digital 'scope
Two things that jumps out is they have the schematic on the listing and the
> From: robkimberley at btinternet.com
> To: time-nuts at febo.com
> Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 20:01:18 +0000
> Subject: [time-nuts] OT - Portable Digital 'scope
> I'm looking at Item: 300658066641 on EBay, and wanted to know if anyone in
> the group had any experience of this product. I know this is way off topic,
> but as a group it's nice to know what's out there and possibly useful in our
> mutual hobby.
> Thanks for reading.
> Rob Kimberley
More information about the time-nuts