[time-nuts] ebay warning

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sun Feb 26 16:33:27 UTC 2012

Pete
Thanks for the link. Now it explains where they come from and what
condition they are in. Again I like to warn against ggg*fitting that sell Morion
as NEW and did sell FE 5680A as NEW. I did mail my very used sold as NEW
back to them so someone will get it if you continue to buy from them. They
agreed to reimburse me for shipping but as you see below now threaten me if I
do  not give them a positive review.
 Look at shipping cost some of it is off the top! It is time to take a
breather and we will se a drop in prices. There is a limited market and we are
at least 50%

"We in the description, indicate the is used.
We have to make the best  possible treatment, a full refund to you, and pay
for shipping costs  $13.17
If you don't change the positive 5 star feedback, we don't pay $13.17  to
you!!
To trouble you, I'm so sorry!"

I will not change my feedback ggg are crooks and they know it. Be
carefully, there are other choices.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 2/26/2012 1:42:42 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,