[time-nuts] VK4GHZ Thunderbolt Monitor and Commander

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Tue Feb 28 17:19:39 UTC 2012

The raspberry pi linux ARM will be available RealSoon Now; about the
size of an Arduino and $35 US.
Don

Sam
> "Is the development system for netduino cross platform?"
>
> Yes although not as strait forward as using Windows. A quote from one of
> the Netduino developers says:
>
> "While we work out MonoDevelop IDE integration, we've created a Netduino
> C# bootloader which will allow you to
> manually compile your C# source on Mac/Linux...and then deploy your
> Netduino app via MicroSD card."
>
> My plan was to borrow code from the C# adaptation by Dan Quigley N7HQ of
> some Lady Heather code, before discovering that M1DST had a working
> example running already.
>
> I'm really looking forward to the day I can have a Netduino with
> Ethernet port and 4x20 OLED or VFD display on the front of my 2RU case
> that houses my Nortel/Trimble NTGS50AA.
>
> Ideally it would feature:
>
> NTP compatible time server.
> Log a Lady Heather compatible file to the on-board MicroSD card.
> RFC 2217 remote serial port over TCP.
> Web interface.
>
> Sam.

"Neither the voice of authority nor the weight of reason and argument
are as significant as experiment, for thence comes quiet to the mind."
R. Bacon
"If you don't know what it is, don't poke it."
Ghost in the Shell

Dr. Don Latham AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLP
17850 Six Mile Road