[time-nuts] US New Year countdown - accurate?

Bob Betts rwbetts at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 2 03:10:21 UTC 2012

Yup, whoever is wearing the wrist watch is the person with the right time ... bugs the heck out of me, too. I think it's that "pride in ownership" syndrome; like Chevys are better than Fords, etc, etc.

In my (sort of) normal life, I am never more than a few feet away from a WWVB or GPS receiver; in the factory office, in my home office, at the Ham radio club, or the car.

Look here to see how OCD I am about it.
No wait, I'm not neruotic ... it's a "passion," ... whatever.

http://www.bobsamerica.com/time.html

http://www.bobsamerica.com/time2.html

http://www.bobsamerica.com/time3.html

BTW: FOX and Megyn Kelly were 7 seconds late on my Comcast system. I attribute the latency to the standard studio censor delay and/or possibly the cable company's processing.

Happy 2012,

Bob

http://www.bobsamerica.com
* Music * Audio * Radio *