[time-nuts] FE-5680A performance

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Wed Jan 4 22:12:19 UTC 2012

Hi Graham,

the TSC5125A has auto-scaled the plot to 2E-04Hz fractional frequency  from
10MHz, or in other words one vertical division is 2E-011 at 10MHz, or  20
parts per trillion, or 0.0002Hz error.

I also don't like the way the TSC shows the frequency, and the fact that
you can only capture about 9 minutes of information for some reason. Why not
show 24 hours or 48 hours of data here?

With this in mind, the FE5680A wanders around about +/-6E-011 max in this
plot.

Hope that helps,
Said

In a message dated 1/4/2012 13:41:07 Pacific Standard Time,