[time-nuts] FE-5680A performance - 1 PPS output issue

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Thu Jan 5 18:47:28 UTC 2012

If you use a Tektronix TDS series scope you can set the acquiring to "peak
detect" instead of sample to let the PPS be visible even for long timebase
run. That is: usually, with the trigger set to "normal" and the timebase to
100nS/div or 1uS/div you can see the PPS anyway. If you set the timebase to
100mS/div then you can no longer see the pulse even if the trigger triggers
the scan: setting the acquire to "peak detect" then the pulse returns
visible and you can see the repetition rate.