[time-nuts] Temperature and signal amp for 'Bay FE-5680A?

Peter Gottlieb nerd at verizon.net
Sun Jan 8 03:21:17 UTC 2012

Oh, there are definitely edge nuts.  I've seen quite a number of posts
regarding measurement and attainment of ultrafast edges.

I've also seen impedance nuts (and of course those who think it is fine
to randomly intermix 75 ohm and 50 ohm cables in systems).

But I have yet to run into a transconductance nut!