[time-nuts] manuals, anyone?

shalimr9 at gmail.com shalimr9 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 01:25:08 UTC 2012

Magnus,

You must have tried while I was working at fixing an issue with folders that have special characters, like ampersand & and the plus sign +.

It should be working now. If you still have problem, please feel free to email me again...

There are other characters that are not accepted, but I normally try to eliminate them when I transfer the files. When I get a large batch like I did last Thursday, it is a fair amount of work to screen everything and rename if necessary, so I decided to fix the problem instead :)

I am probably not done, but these two were the most frequent.

Didier KO4BB

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless thingy while I do other things...