[time-nuts] FE-5680A Breakout Board. - batch one sold

gonzo . cadbloke at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 12 23:38:19 UTC 2012

Hi All, thanks for your interest.
The initial nine boards have all been accounted for, but there has been enough interest to justify a second batch.
I'll let it run a few days to gauge interest and see what size batch to order.
If anyone has suggestions for modifications,feel free to contact me.
I could of course do a larger board with more features, but it then rapidly becomes less universal - comments welcome.

cheers, ian