[time-nuts] EF-5680A Breakout board

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Fri Jan 13 08:47:19 UTC 2012

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:42:57 -0500
Chase Turner <ke4qdl at gmail.com> wrote:

> How much cheaper would you be able to manufacture the board and send them
> along, Attila?  Would it be cheaper than 15 AUD?

That highly depends on the specs of the PCB and the production size.
Guestimating it's a 2.5x10cm, dual sided PCB and using PCB-pools online
calculator, i get below 12EUR (~15AUD) per piece at a production size of >15.

I guess if you produce it in the US, you can get cheaper than that
(electronic production in europe is damn expensive).

			Attila Kinali

		-- Tirin, The Dispossessed, U. Le Guin