[time-nuts] FE-5680A Breakout board

gonzo . cadbloke at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 13 09:59:03 UTC 2012

Hi Attila,
yes, I'm certainly getting the boards made where production is cheap.
Other things seem to be cheap there too; like used Rb Osc!

I'm paying just under $3 per board (double sided, plated through, solder mask both sides, silk screen both sides).
If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't be able to sell them for $10 with components.
The first one I sent to the UK was slim enough to go as a letter weighing under 50g - I'm hoping the rest will too!

The dimensions of the board are: 88mm x 22mm - about the same as the end view of the FE-5680a.

I've sent you the CAD files so you can have a play.

cheers,
ian