[time-nuts] sorry about the necro-post..

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 13 15:01:43 UTC 2012

I haven't figured why yet, but I think it's something with an old post
inadvertently getting marked "unread" and since I have tbird set up for
viewing "threads with unread", it looked like it had just come in (and,
of course, who looks at the time posted?)

Maybe I'll go back to simple chronological, rather than this newfangled
threaded viewing...

We now return to your regular, monotonically increasing, time sequenced
mailing list.

Sorry all.  (and even more egregious.. it was somewhat off topic.. I am
humbled)