[time-nuts] FE-5680A Mechanical Question

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Fri Jan 13 22:19:18 UTC 2012

Are we not overdoing it. 7E-13 for $15 KISS, and if you want to go beyond
that use a $ 30 analog version.
Looking right now at 1 E -14, I do se temperature influences, with my heat
sink stable to .1 C. Mainly due to the fact that is only one side of the
unit  and it is clearly designed to use all sides for heat dissipation.

Bert Kehren

In a message dated 1/13/2012 5:02:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,