[time-nuts] OT re, Sacramento River Monitor

lists at lazygranch.com lists at lazygranch.com
Sat Jan 14 17:50:11 UTC 2012

Just a FYI, this GOES system has way more sites feeding it than that website. The fire weather sites near me have the same setup. The Desert Research Institute in CA and NV ditto. Some of the DRI sites are on 10 minute intervals, though perhaps they don't feed ever 10 minutes. I found one of those sites feeding data from where an underground spring pops out.

I'm amazed there is enough bandwidth for all the sites I've found.

And as you indicated, timing is everything here. You get your slot to send the data.