[time-nuts] Controlling FEI 5680A

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 05:00:04 UTC 2012

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 1:26 PM, cfo <xnews2 at luna.kyed.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Jan 2012 07:32:15 -0500, EWKehren-YDxpq3io04c wrote:
>> I hope this answers a lot of questions. What is needed is that some one
>> steps up to the plate and does the controller. To me the appeal is the
>> $15 solution.

I'm working on this, slowly.  But when I'm done it won't be $15, for
like $50 or $70.   I'll use a small general purpose uP development
board.   I don't want to design a PCB.

The above is the second version.  The first version will be done using
LabVIEW on a 27 inch iMac using a PicTic II as the phase detector.  If
you've not seen Labview have a look here
http://www.ni.com/labview/whatis/

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California