[time-nuts] FE-5680A adjustment screw?

Robert Benward rbenward at verizon.net
Wed Jan 18 03:00:48 UTC 2012

Hi all,
Anyone know what the little adjustment hole is on the side of the FE-5680A?  Is this a frequency adjustment?  I tried adjusting it but nothing happened.  Was the adjustment range too small to see a change on a counter?

Also, I just got another Z3805A.  Although I had success adjusting the oscillator (EFC error) on the my first one, it developed a output stability problem soon thereafter.    The oscillator needs a couple of good raps to get it to oscillate.  The new one will get me on line until I fix the first one.

Bob