[time-nuts] FE-5680A - screws in my unit are 1/16" hex

Peter Gottlieb nerd at verizon.net
Thu Jan 19 12:35:13 UTC 2012

We used those Rivnuts at APC to attach to aluminum heatsinks.  Automatic feed,
self tapping (actually more like forming) on the production line, yet
repairable.  Many versions have a conical head so it is like having a Belleville
washer in there, which is great for an electrical connection.

Tiny little suckers, aren't they?  Actually a lot of engineering went into their
design.

Peter