[time-nuts] TimeLab and HP53132A

Timeok timeok at timeok.it
Sat Jan 21 14:22:37 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Do you have some experience with TimeLab connected with a TIC HP53132A?
My trouble is as follow:

using the default setup and acquiring for 1 hour, I can see on display the
graph vary (as magnitude)every 1 second count, like the event counter each
second up to 3600,but the x (time) display show 1800 seconds as total
acquisition time over a real 3600 seconds spent.

Looking the graphic when I start the acquisition I can see a shape
modification every second but the time axis advance only 1 second every two
real seconds.

This happen also with the newest verson of Time Lab.

Setting 2 second sample, an other tentative to modify the configuration
fail, can some one with the HP53132A help me?

luciano

Luciano P. S. Paramithiotti
IZ5JHJ