[time-nuts] Ocean Optics HR2000 USB Spectrometers... Correction

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Mon Jan 23 02:45:33 UTC 2012

I made a typo. the correct email for Roland is:

Roland.Guilmet at yahoo.com

Hi,

if he still had any available.

In another development, a Group member has been able to change the
wavelength limits of the scan, without opening the unit, so two can be
paralleled to cover the visible spectrum.

Roland responded:

"The Spectros are $110 including shipping via Flat Rate Box. I still have
some.

Regards,
Roland"

His email address is: Roland.Guilmet at Yahoo.com

PLEASE, if you are interested, contact him directly, not via this list or me.

Best,

-John