[time-nuts] HR2000 Retuning

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Tue Jan 24 01:33:45 UTC 2012

That about covers it. One note, this preoceedure will move the wavelength
range the unit scans, but will not alter it. To cover a wider chunk of
spectrum, the grating will have to be changed the one with fewer or more
lp/mm.

Also you can look for light leaks by shining a flashlight at the unit
while watching the display,. A light leak will raise the noise floor
across the spectrum.

-John