[time-nuts] FE-.5680A trimming resolution

Javier Herrero jherrero at hvsistemas.es
Mon Jan 30 07:20:38 UTC 2012

Hello,

Also I expect that the range would be somewhat limited by the unit
software, since the control word is 32-bit, same as the DDS program word
with, and I don't think that the little thing would enable to program
the DDS from zero to 32-bit. In any case, my idea was first to only
monitor the DDS word (at serial port) and serial port offset message
limits, and also to test in that way the lock range of the 5680A - this
can be a bit tedious since when I programmed a 10Hz offset, the unit
unlocked ant took several seconds to lock again.

Regards,

Javier