[time-nuts] Thank you Tom and Rick MUST READ

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Mon Jan 30 11:17:58 UTC 2012

I'm rather new to this list too but I'm working on precision time and
frequency since 1999. Learned more since I've joined the list than before,
especially from the practical side: various GPSDOs behaviour, GPS receivers
tips and tricks, high performance test equipment to watch for. Papers that
are a must.
Thank you all.