[time-nuts] Building a GPSDO & trouble using Jupiter-T

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Mon Jan 30 12:37:41 UTC 2012

Maybe we should consider a group buy. With all the FE 5680A purchases it
would make sense to combine them with a good GPS receiver and a digital loop.
 Since there a uP's out there that have timing functions that will be a low
cost  simple solution with only a few external components. A $ 2 PIC or
some other uP  along with a $ 1 G/A will also do.
Rb GPS digital loop all for $ 100!!!  I do not think we can do better  than
that.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 1/30/2012 6:40:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
attila at kinali.ch writes:

On Mon,  30 Jan 2012 05:43:18 -0500 (EST)
EWKehren at aol.com wrote:

> Where  can you get a LEA-6T for $ 65?

Send a mail to u-blox sales. Single  pieces in the online shop are...
Well, expensive. But if you buy them from  sales as engineering samples,
you get quite a lot cheaper.

Sorry,  cannot give you the exact number as i'm not sure whether
that information  is under NDA.
(Yes, it's a strange world we live in)

But as a  reference point, i bought one surplus LEA-6T from someone who
bought a  "bigger" lot (couple dozen devices) for 50CHF.

Attila Kinali

--
The trouble with you,  Shev, is you don't say anything until you've saved
up a whole truckload of  damned heavy brick arguments and then you dump