[time-nuts] HP5334B with 10544 OCXO

Randall Prentice randall.prentice at pscconsulting.com
Mon Jan 30 21:55:15 UTC 2012

There is a section in the HP5334 Service manual on changes needed.

The oscillator uses either the internal crystal (The trimmer is connected to) or the 10811.

Basically you change a capacitor feeding from one to the other.

I could scan the appropriate pages if you need (Contact me off list).

Regards

Randall Prentice
Stokes Valley
Lower Hutt    5019