[time-nuts] FE-5680A decoded - another piece of the puzzle

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 14:15:57 UTC 2012

I did the mod and getting to pin 5 was tough. However Doug mentioned that
there is another point to the left of the chip thats easier to get to.
Don't recall the point. But if the lead ever comes off of 5 I can assure
you I will find it. :-)
My unit zeroed about at about 2 V. So I am using a 10 T 10 K bourns pot
with 1000 counter. Then a 3.3V reg directly attached with bypass caps
driven by 8 V from the regulated supply in the RB.
Very clean, 3 leads into the RB. Using shielded cable through the pot hole
that actually does nothing.
Regards
Paul.