[time-nuts] GHz output from fe5680a

ken johnson bats059 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 23:09:59 UTC 2012

Does anyone else have problems with links to tf.nist.gov?  When I try to
get the pdf's, I get no reply from the url at all. My browser puts out the
request, but gets no reply whatsoever and eventually gives up. This also
happened previously with this url

<http://tf.boulder.nist.gov/general/pdf/2556.pdf>

I even tried turning my entire firewall off, but there is no reply coming
back to allow through. Any ideas anyone? Or could someone temporarily put
the .pdf's on a server somewhere so I can download them?

--
Cheers, Ken
vk7krj at users.tasmanet.com.au
www.vk7krj.com

'It seems hard to sneak a look at God's cards. But that He plays dice and
uses
"telepathic" methods .... is something that I cannot believe for a single
moment.'     (Einstein's famous quote on Quantum theory)