[time-nuts] So, how did you spend your leapsecond?

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Sun Jul 1 04:12:44 UTC 2012

Via the internet from Chile I confirmed my own Datum time server doesn't actually support leap seconds (as expected.)

Over dinner two of my colleagues asked me when I am going to adjust my time server to account for the leap second and then proceeded to accuse me of having plans for domination by maintaining my own time scale (:   We have been on a long business trip in Latin America and this gave us another topic to discuss over dinner and drinks so all was good (:

Sent from my iPod