[time-nuts] HP-5065a advise and purchase decision

Edgardo Molina xe1xus at amsat.org
Mon Jul 2 04:58:16 UTC 2012

Dear John,

Totally agree with your point of view. Thank you for the links.
Information quite impressive and interesting.

Bringing one HP5065a back from death... It reminds me about the times
I  restored my wristwatches to mint condition, even though they looked
like what the cat brought in, at the time I found them living in
oblivion. When something is worth restoring, it can certainly be
painful in the process but achievable with time and patience.

You have a nice week.

Regards,

Edgardo Molina
XE1XUS