[time-nuts] Repairing a PTS 160

Had had at to-way.com
Wed Jul 4 17:58:07 UTC 2012

Brooke,

If you don't have a manual for it look in the test equipment section
of my Web page:  www.to-way.com

hadley

At 09:57 AM 7/4/2012, you wrote:
>Hi:
>
>I got a PTS 160 S2N1X for a very good price because it has no output.
>http://www.prc68.com/I/PTS160.html
>Are there any documents that have theory of operation, schematics or
>other info that would be helpful in a repair?

A fine is a tax for doing wrong.  A tax is a fine for doing well.

Peter Cooper, of Fermi Lab, says, "Every experimentalist knows
that the apparatus, or at least your understanding of it, is
always at fault until demonstrated otherwise." He also says,
"Nature is really unmoved by what I, or anyone else, believes."