[time-nuts] timelab

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Thu Jul 5 12:11:43 UTC 2012

Well, so I have to have stable values... but if I'm measuring my clock I
wouldn't expect stable values (of course at most, say, 1nS apart one to the
other for every second). That is, assuming that my counter samples at the
stop, have I to sample exactly at 1 second using the reference as the stop
and the DUT as the start so that the uncertainty will affect the start
instant that has no influence on the sampling interval?