[time-nuts] gps jamming source found

tom jones epoch_time at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 15:21:08 UTC 2012

It turns out my lacross projection, atomic, external temperature transmitter, clock is the source of the jamming..
Apparently its trying to communicate with its external temp sensor which has had a dead battery for months..
The projection clock is powered from ac mains and transmitts for long intervals looking for external temperature sensor... It transmitts around 433mhz....

Sorry for any previous post.....Well be carfull of wireless weather, temperature equipment around gps ...

I do hope government puts an end to lightsquared frequency allocations near gps frequencies....