[time-nuts] [OT]: HP-5061A and a dust bunny.....

bownes bownes at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 21:02:06 UTC 2012

I understand this event perfectly. Our feline owners leave us presents on an occasional basis. Usually we find them straight away, but when we can't, ninja nose wife takes over.

For some reason, however, they tend to only leave the back half of the dead rabbit. My spouse says it is because the back half must taste like a$$.

To make it time relevant, why is it the cats only bring things at precisely 4:30 AM? I'm pretty sure they are not WWV compliant.

Thanks,