[time-nuts] Thunderbolt mounting

Peter Gottlieb nerd at verizon.net
Fri Jul 13 12:06:03 UTC 2012

   What caused me to pose the original question which started this thread
   was that I noticed that the correction required very strongly tracked
   the operation of my HVAC system operation.  Since the Thunderbolt is so
   sensitive to ambient temperature and air movement, I thought that
   getting it into a stable environment would be a good thing.  Now I
   suppose one could put it into a highly insulated container with a
   bidirectional Peltier temperature controller (I have some larger
   examples of those), but really was wondering if there was an easier way
   than that.

   On 07/13/12, Azelio Boriani<azelio.boriani at screen.it> wrote:

   Peltier cooler on top of the OCXO or on top of the TBolt?
   On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 9:54 AM, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R
   <[1]caf at omen.com>wrote:
   > How about a thermostatically controlled Peltier cooler?
   >

   > --
   > Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R [2]caf at omen.com [3]www.omen.com
   > Developer of Industrial ZMODEM(Tm) for Embedded Applications
   > Omen Technology Inc "The High Reliability Software"
   > 10255 NW Old Cornelius Pass Portland OR 97231 503-614-0430

   info/time-nuts>

   To unsubscribe, go to
   [8]https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts
   and follow the instructions there.