[time-nuts] Phase modulation detection/NIST plan

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Mon Jul 16 12:39:55 UTC 2012

More importantly, how many things don't really need a clock to begin
with! :)
Every piece of equipment in our house shows a different time. I
wouldn't complain if they all automatically adjusted. My current
solution is to just stop looking at the clocks, and it's amazing how
much easier life gets if you just stop worrying about things! :)

Dan