[time-nuts] WWVB and Free Democracies Survival

Tom Miller tmiller at skylinenet.net
Mon Jul 16 20:27:29 UTC 2012

Cool. Thanks Brook. I was fortunate to get several tours at NSS before they
tore it down. I (and several others) were also able, through one of our
senators, to have three of the 600 foot self supporting towers saved and
reused for public safety. These three legged towers have a leg spacing of
150 feet.

Best regards,
Tom