[time-nuts] HP 3586 Questions

Peter Gottlieb nerd at verizon.net
Tue Jul 24 10:59:28 UTC 2012

It was reasonably easy to get to the input connector to replace it. I haven't
seen the firmware source code but would be interested if it became available to
play with.  Some HP instruments used proprietary CPUs (or "nanoprocessors")
which might be tricky to play with due to their instruction set not being published.

Peter