[time-nuts] What's the easiest way to divide by 10 for Thunderbolt reference output?

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Tue Jul 24 14:55:38 UTC 2012

Unfortunately, the TAPR T2-Mini divider
(http://www.tapr.org/kits_t2-mini.html) can't quite get to 1 MHz from 10
MHz with the PIC divider chip due to limitations in the chip architecture.

However, nothing says you couldn't "dead bug" in a decade divider chip
in place of the PIC, and let the T2-Mini provide the input conditioning,
output driver, voltage regulation, connectorization, etc. for you,
making it much a smaller project.

John
----