[time-nuts] 5MHz ocxo

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Wed Jul 25 22:27:46 UTC 2012

Yep...  If you are prepared to go with a 10 Mhz OCXO and want to keep the costs down the Morion units are worth looking at.  I picked up two of them earlier this year.   I was pleasantly surprised at the performance.  I don't recall the spec's off hand but at least one of the vendors has an online data sheet.

I'd be inclined to spend some time hunting down a 5 Mhz OCXO vs using a divider though.