[time-nuts] 5MHz ocxo

bg at lysator.liu.se bg at lysator.liu.se
Thu Jul 26 07:46:16 UTC 2012

Hi,

Note that the 1804M, also has a 1PPS output. This is coming directly from
the GPS module 1PPS. The Trimble SV6 module I have in my units is only
good to 1us, almost a 1000 times worse than a Tbolt. I am not sure if the
SV6 has a "sawtooth" error message giving a good estimate on how wrong the
current 1PPS pulse is/was. However improving the 1PPS output accuracy and
jitter could for some uses be a useful mod.

--

   Björn