[time-nuts] HP 3586B Selective Level Meter

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 01:36:26 UTC 2012

It is absolutely trivial to put a BNC on the A and well worth it.

HTTP://www.KO4BB.com/Test_Equipment/HP_3586_Modified.jpg

One less connector interface to worry about, and less risk of getting the cable tangled up and breaking the adapter.
And it looks good.

The 3586 Option 003 has the same bandwidth selections as the C model.
Without Option 003, the 3100Hz bw is replaced with 1740 Hz , not nearly as useful.

Didier KO4BB

--
Sent from my Motorola Droid Razr phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.