[time-nuts] HP 3586B Selective Level Meter

Peter Gottlieb nerd at verizon.net
Sun Jul 29 02:49:25 UTC 2012

Fair Radio is perfectly happy to have something sit there for decades figuring
they'll get their price eventually.

In this case they want $750 for them:
https://www.fairradio.com/catalog.php?mode=viewitem&item=2746

I've been there a few times with a wad of cash and couldn't get them to move by
anything significant so ended up leaving with more cash than gear.  Probably for
the best anyway.

Peter