[time-nuts] Active antennas for a Thunderbolt...

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 00:16:10 UTC 2012

Chuck

I have 3 TBs here at the moment.  The other two were group buys,  therefore more recent than the red box.
The two group buys use magnet puck antennas.  One is a Trimble (small but heavy,  all metal,  looks well made) the other a no name Chinese model.  Both are inside the house in my upstairs shop and seldom go in holdover but do so on occasion.

I have bought a splitter to put everybody on the good Symmetricom but have not gotten roundtuit yet.

Didier

--
Sent from my Motorola Droid Razr phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.