[time-nuts] Cables dor 10 mHz

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Tue Jul 31 01:00:26 UTC 2012

Many years back I bought a long coil of the orange cable with N
connectors on it at a flea market. Only when I got home did I notice
that vampires had been gnawing on it in many places :-(
I should have known better and spotted the holes.

I'm pretty sure I know which box holds my vampire tool and a MAU or two,
but I worked for 3Com starting in 86.