[time-nuts] ANN: UK MSF 60 kHz interruption, 2012 June 14

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 15:24:34 UTC 2012

David
Thanks
With the changes to wwvb in the states I may need to turn the antennas
towards MSF so my equipment keeps running.
Its funny as I was working on the d-psk-r the rcvrs were locking to MSF.
That was a chuckle to see.
Lets see, a 10 ft loop towards England and a big screen to mask WWVB.

Hey is your frequency english or metric? ;-)
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL