[time-nuts] IRE thread

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Tue Jun 5 21:21:34 UTC 2012

Boy, I haven't thought about Notes on the Network for a decade or two
but I used to refer to it all the time.  I see that it's available here:

http://telecom-info.telcordia.com/site-cgi/ido/docs.cgi?DOCUMENT=sr-2275&ID=229670761SEARCH

for the low, low price of only $700 - soft copy only, of course!  But,
if you google it you might find a version here or there......

Ed