[time-nuts] Frequency calibrator for sale ?

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Sat Jun 9 03:21:11 UTC 2012

Saw what looks like a military version of a vectron frequency standard on eBay.  Item number

251075220188

The under $100.00 buy it now price seems a refreshing change from what others are asking for similar items and they are open to offers.  They probably won't ship to Canada and I probably have enough stuff like this so i thought I would pass this on.

I have no affiliation with the seller and no specific knowledge of the item in question.

Sent from my iPad