[time-nuts] Thunderbolt cabling questions

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sun Jun 10 22:29:38 UTC 2012

Hi

Get a chunk of RG-6 quad shield satellite TV coax from your local big box store. If the TBolt is 50' away from the antenna that's fine. Unless you have a very unusual home, you should be able to hit the antenna with 50' of cable. As others have said, you want the TBolt in a well controlled environment.

Bob