[time-nuts] Strange E3610A PSU - Old revision

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 01:03:14 UTC 2012

They actually changed from thru hole to surface mount on a number of HP/Agilent power supplies strangely with no change in model or even rev on a few models, so it could be a prototype but most likely is just a early rev so do not sweat the different part values. The good news is the repair may be simple,  clearly it has a bad cap/s I can see them leaking on the board.
Wash the board repeatedly with alcohol once you remove any that have an oil film around them or it will attack the traces. Replace with only 105C rating. Hope that helps

Thomas Knox